Suggestions & Feedback
We welcome feedback of both positive and negative natures, in order to assist us maintain our standard of care and review areas that may require attention.
We operate a Practice Complaints Procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. If you have a complaint or suggestion you may either:
- Speak or write to Joanne Muncaster, Assistant Practice Manager in the first instance.
- Ask our Reception Staff to provide you with further information on our Complaints Procedure.
The complaints procedure should ensure all complaints are dealt with swiftly and fairly and hopefully to the satisfaction of all concerned.
Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities
As a patient you have the right to:
- be registered with a named doctor (but please remember that you may have to see any of the doctors if your need is urgent)
- change doctor if desired
- receive emergency care
- receive appropriate drugs and medicines
- be referred for specialist or second opinion if they and GP agrees
- see your medical records or a copy, subject to certain laws
- know that by law, everyone working for the NHS must keep the contents of your medical records private.
With these rights come responsibilities for the public. That means being:
- courteous to staff at all times
- as prompt as possible for all appointments
- responsible for cancelling appointments in adequate time.